Breaking

banner2

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

video of pastor calling God on his phone


The gist today is about a controversal pastor who said he receives phone call from God and God tells him what to do.

Pastor Paul Sanyangore who is said to be married according to H-Metro shocked his congregation on Sunday, when he said he speaks to Heaven from Earth.

According to H-Metro, he further revealed that on Sunday, February 19, he got a call during his church service at Kingstons House. He said: “I have a direct channel, actually I have His number and I can call Him when need arises.”

He addressed the person on the other end of the call as the ‘heaven’ and 'God', prophesying to a certain lady, telling her of her background.


Pastor Paul Sanyangore 


Some curious people doubted him, but this was his reply:

It is possible to talk to God, why would you doubt that I got a call from him? I actually have a direct line with which I can call Him and get instructions on how to proceed. I got this when I was praying and I heard a voice telling me to call direct. I got instructions on the phone on what to do or say and that is what happened on Sunday. If the heavens spoke to Abraham why not us? You are of little faith and people will always have doubts while others are being delivered. I know people say whatever they want, some might feel it is a publicity stunt and it is all fine. We don’t do things for publicity; what will we get from that?.

At the moment the preacher is on the process of  starting a television channel, said he will actually launch a session titled ‘Heaven Online’.

Waow this is plenty to digest. What a world we are in, we keep you updated with happening s from his ministry, stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3