Breaking

banner2

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

meet uncle who stole and sold his niece for 150k


Uncle at the left

Wonders keep on happening in our naija dis days, so this gist is something you should read.

The operatives of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the command stationed at Obehie division arrested 28-year-old Godspower Emeka of Orji street Obehie for allegedly stealing his 3-year-old neice, Mercy Emeka, of the same address.

Mercy was sold to Kelvin Ogbunigwu of Omuma in Rivers state for the sum of N150,000.

When newsmen spoke with the Emeka, he said that the load of feeding 11 children in their family was becoming too much, “So when one of my friends Ogbunigwu came and told me that there is someone who would buy the baby I sold her to him”.

When asked why did he not sell one of his children since he said that he is married with children, he said, “It is the devil and I regret my actions and plead that my sister should forgive me for my devilish action”.

Let's be guided by our actions and avoid giving the devil chances in our lifes's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3