Breaking

banner2

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Viral Sanwo Olu App that the comment section will make you laugh all day long

I stumbled upon a friend's WhatsApp status saying if I visit Playstore and download the sanwo olu App, that all my problems will be over. I was like what is this and since I needed to confirm this, I opened Playstore and typed sanwo olu, as you start typing it, because it's trending right now, you will automatically see d full name with the picture of the aspiring governor of Lagos state under APC.

On heading to the comment section, because that's where you can verify anything based on people's view, and I was suprise with what Nigerians have turned the comment section too, their was virtually no need to even download the App, the comments made my day, lol.

This is just some of them;



So head straight to Playstore and see more.

Have a great evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3