Breaking

banner2

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Nigerian Artist vector writes about his father's death

Vector


Vector Tha Viper, weeks ago lost his father to death after a brief illness and the singer has been grieving since then without making a comment.
However, the UNILAG graduate has come out to speak about the loss of his father, Mr Ogunmefun. According to him, he’s going to let God fill the hole his father left.

He wrote, “Don’t expect me to post something contrary to what my dad would want. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t burn inside but well… he gave me to life to teach, break and rebuild with God at the top of it all.

I feel the hole but I know it means a new chance to let God genuinely fill the hole. Thanks to everyone who has shown concern and reached out. God bless and keep us all.”

Vector was bereaved on Wednesday afternoon, July 5, 2017. His dad reportedly died after a brief illness at his Lagos Island residence.

The death of Vector’s dad comes a month before his 33rd birthday scheduled to hold on August 7, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3