Breaking

banner2

Monday, July 10, 2017

Best solutions to remove and avoid virus like yeadesktop on computers. working 100%


                                             


Hello friends, I was inspired to share this video after my recent experience with a very harmful malware, that almost left me with no choice than to reinstall my OS or Reinstall my Laptop softwares.

I wanted to get some softwares online and as usual, I saw a couple of websites that have what I felt I wanted, I made my choice and downloaded an application from my web browser, after installation I noticed that  couple of softwares became part of my desktop icons, and that's when I knew I was in for a big show down.

In addition I also noticed that this icons changed shapes, some became shortcuts, waow what have I gotten into ?, this virus disabled my antivirus and I couldn't do any scanning of my laptop. I continued my observations and also noticed that some of the apps that installed on their own were in Chinese.

I started digging into solutions because I was not ready to delete my OS or even softwares I installed even on same date. I noticed that the particular malware / virus that was affecting me is called  YEADESKTOP VIRUS, and suprisingly I also learnt that this virus was put into some online softwares by the companies who were into adverts cos this apps will just always redirect your websites or just pop up adverts that are annoying.

I believe other viruses had infected my laptop but at that point all I wanted was to clean my laptop and also avoid such in future so I stared searching for the virus infected softwares I installed. Getting to YEADESKTOP VIRUS I tried uninstalling but rather it asked for a password, oh no what was that !!!, I don't speak Chinese nor do I understand Chinese write up, how do I make my English keyboard translate to Chinese from Nigeria.

Got online to find solutions but couldn't get solutions that were suitable, then I got on YouTube where  I met this video which changed my problems to joy. I watched the video and downloaded the apps on the link, which were really small powerful apps, some required internet access but don't worry it's minimal usage.

The tools are : Rkill (Iexplore), Zeamana, AdwCleaner, Hitman Pro. All this tools can be gotten online, I downloaded them on my other device then transferred them to my laptop.

I  did as was instructed and finally I got a virus free laptop. 

This softwares are useful because they don't just solve this problem, they also keep your computer safe, from other types of viruses. So do get them and be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3