Breaking

banner2

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Lagos DJ commits suicide after leaving this

So sad how a Lagos-based DJ by name Seun Omogaji, has being alleged to have taken his own life, moments after leaving a note on Instagram.

According to an inside source, Seun drank “Sniper,” an insecticide. In the post made 4 hours ago on his page, the deceased wrote this;

“Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone.
Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much.
To all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy.
Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤.”

May his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3