Breaking

banner2

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Touching story of a Pretty Lady who lost her 2 legs (READ AND SHARE)



Nigerian lady who lost her legs in a terrible accident has shared a heartbreaking message on her Facebook page.

The lady who identified herself as, Chinasa Eke, expressed that her friends started to ignore her after she got into a tragic accident.

According to her, some of her friends and family members refused to contact her because of her current condition.


Eke, however, expressed that she would not lose hope because she survived the terrible accident.

She wrote: “My name is Chinasa Eke, I lost my legs some years ago in motor accident, some of my friends have forgotten me because of my present condition, but I don't have to lose hope once there is life.”

We thank God for her life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3