Breaking

banner2

Monday, August 21, 2017

Artist request to be Peter okoye slave, see reply



The gist is about an aspiring singer and social media user identified as Arab Money, who reached out to Paul of P’Square to aid his aspirations of becoming a music star.
He went further to To drive home his seriousness or rather desperation he declared that he is ready to be a slave to the singer and music producer’ “ please sir I am ready to become your slave, towards attaining greatness in my career please” were his first words in his desperate message to Paul. “sir, I am loyal to you, because God said be loyal and humble to your elders . I need your support in my music career” the young man concluded.

Rude boy as Paul is called his close friends replied calmly “I am not ready to be your slave master, sorry brother, I do not need a slave”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey also feel free to read and be part of our updates

BANNER3